Highest points and steepest grades on America’s classic railroads
We map the steepest climb and highest summit on 56 historic American railroads
December 20, 2012
You are currently not logged in. This article is only available to Trains magazine subscribers.
Already a subscriber to Trains magazine?
If you are already a subscriber to Trains magazine you must log into your account to view this article. If you do not have an account you will
need to register for one. Registration is FREE and only takes a couple minutes.
Non-subscribers, Subscribe TODAY and save!
Get instant access
to subscriber content on TrainsMag.com!
- Access Trains News Wire articles
- Access our photo of the day archive
- Participate in our online community
- Comment on articles
- Receive our e-mail newsletter
- Access our live railroading Web cam
- Manage your account online